May 30, 2012

Star Wars And Secrets

What a weekend. I couldn't be more thankful that there are only two more days till this next weekend because they are always so fun. It's surprising how fast time is flying by! I've been in a spectacular mood lately but I can't tell you exactly why; not yet at least. I'm sure I'll spill my guts eventually but for now I'll see how this pans out.

Miraculously, the Intern doesn't have my insides all twisted up anymore. Sure, he's very cute and polite, but I'm getting better at ignoring his unintended charm. If you read about the war I declared on him a week or so ago, I'll let you know that we are neck and neck right now in points. He still flusters me occasionally but now I have deemed him as unobtainable and moved on to better things *wink wink*. I did make the mistake of telling him and two other attorneys that I went to Comicon and dressed up. The attorneys now find any excuse to bring it up and make fun of my anime loving self. That's okay because I can hold my own and I'm not afraid to unleash my venomous tongue and tell them what's up. Being a receptionist/assistant really brings out the sassy in me.

I'll let you in on a secret: I have another date tonight. Pretty darn excited because this guy is so very fun. He's the one I mentioned in this post and he's been over quite a bit. We decided to celebrate May the 4th Be With You, a very nerdy Star Wars type celebration (as well as Revenge of the 5th). We were a little late in starting but we've been watching all the movies in chronological order, which is the way to do it because I got a lot of connections that I missed before. We are now about to start the third one (which we both agree are our favorites) and I couldn't be more excited!

Did I mention that this boy also play the guitar and sings amazingly well? He does, and it's infuriating. His effortless charm ceases to amaze me and at the same time makes me feel that I need to step up my game.

No comments:

Post a Comment