- Introduce yourself.
- Introduce yourself again at a later date. She will have forgotten you since your first meeting.
- Add her on Facebook.
- Like her status a couple of times over the course of a few days. Don’t do this too often or she will get creeped out!
- Comment on her posts and/or pictures, but keep them witty and simple. SPELL EVERYTHING CORRECTLY!
- “Poke” her on Facebook. This will get her to remember your name and become “familiar” with you. If she “Pokes” back, move on to step 7. If she ignores you, go back to step 4.
- Once she “Pokes” you back, you are free to message her privately. Remember, SPELLING COUNTS!
- You are on your own from here on out. Fly high, my child.
*Meant as a joke.
I just thought of this the other day and it seems like the strategy a lot of men are using nowadays to get girl's attention and maybe a date. It's almost sad that we rely on technology so much, especially for our social interactions, but I do see a lot of good in it's use as well.
Like stalking cute boys on Facebook. -_-