- Sell at least 2 of my paintings.
I think painting in the first place might help me with this one.
- Complete my visiting teaching every month.
I just got assigned girls to visit teach so I'll see if I can get my rear into gear!
Although this one is ongoing, I did get the habit down and I've lost weight.
Get into school.
I've applied and I got in and will be starting this coming Fall!!!
- Make a music video.
Haha I forgot about this. I'm currently memorizing a rap song so I can do this fairly soon!!
- Finish The Book of Mormon again.
Soo close. I think I'm about 3/4 of the way through and I still have 6 months.
- Learn 3 new songs on my saxophone.
Forgot about this too. I'm planning on busting it out this weekend.
Remember to write 2012 instead of 2011 by February 1st.
I'm so good at life.
I'd say that's not too shabby, considering I forgot about them. This time I'll check up on them more often and see if I can wipe them all out. Now, I've decided to add a few more on.
- Hike up Camelback Mountain in no more than an hour.
- Make at least $200 selling used items on ebay.
- End the 2012 year with A grades in class.
I think these wont be too hard to accomplish as long as I remember them. I'll check back in four months to see what else I've accomplished.