August 22, 2012

Still Alive... Kinda

I've been on blogger almost every day but I've posted nothing because I don't know what to say. This has been a very long month so far. It started out with my hospital trip and moved to harsh work deadlines, a last minute baby shower, another trip to urgent care, bills bigger than I would like to admit, and enough tears to fill my tub.

I am currently on another antibiotic because the first one knocked out all my good tummy bacteria and made me get pretty darn sick. I believe I am rounding the corner and almost fully healed, which takes a little stress off my shoulders. Sometimes I feel very empty and very lost. Thankfully, to counter all the downs that have been happening this month, there have been enough perfect moments and rays of sunshine to help me keep my head on straight and not die from stress.

These little sunshine moments are what make life great. Now all I need to do is remember them when all the clouds decide to dump on me at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment