I decided I'm going to try harder to take care of my body (I say this after I gorged myself on sugar yesterday) and by that I mean working out at least three times a week, limiting my sugar intake, adding more fresh fruits and veggies to my diet, and eating smaller portions. Yeah, that seems kind of overwhelming when it's all laid out like that but I'm going to work on it bit by bit.
In other news, I'm getting married. Just kidding. Ha-ha. I'm not getting married (weeps in corner).
In real other news:
- School starts for me in a couple weeks (I'm taking a fiction writing class)
- I'm going to Hale theater tomorrow for a play (I'm so cultured)
- I've decided to stop dying my hair (let's see how long this lasts)
- My cool, Asian, sister-in-law is going to be having a baby in the next couple weeks (a boy)
- Adam is the manliest (cutest) thing on the face of the planet (true story)
- I am realizing my addiction to sticky notes (see below picture)
- Collins, the one-eyed stray cat, is back at our house (he's so cute and... matted)
Only a portion of the stickies that adorn my desk.