August 24, 2012

In Other News...

It's been three weeks since I got out of the hospital [read why hereand my body is finally getting back to normal. I'm finishing up the last of my antibiotics and all side symptoms are nearly obsolete. Sometimes I think we take our bodies for granted but we (I) need to realize that we only get one body so we should take care of it the best way we can. Some people don't have fully functioning bodies so little things like walking, running, and lifting things are a big deal.

I decided I'm going to try harder to take care of my body (I say this after I gorged myself on sugar yesterday) and by that I mean working out at least three times a week, limiting my sugar intake, adding more fresh fruits and veggies to my diet, and eating smaller portions. Yeah, that seems kind of overwhelming when it's all laid out like that but I'm going to work on it bit by bit.

In other news, I'm getting married. Just kidding. Ha-ha. I'm not getting married (weeps in corner). 


In real other news: 
  • School starts for me in a couple weeks (I'm taking a fiction writing class) 
  • I'm going to Hale theater tomorrow for a play (I'm so cultured)
  • I've decided to stop dying my hair (let's see how long this lasts)
  • My cool, Asian, sister-in-law is going to be having a baby in the next couple weeks (a boy)
  • Adam is the manliest (cutest) thing on the face of the planet (true story)
  • I am realizing my addiction to sticky notes (see below picture)
  • Collins, the one-eyed stray cat, is back at our house (he's so cute and... matted)

Only a portion of the stickies that adorn my desk.


No comments:

Post a Comment