October 10, 2012

Prepared For Halloween!!!

I can honestly say that I had my Halloween costume 99% done before October 1st (I think). I'm sure I've ranted about it several times before but I will say I LOVE Halloween! It's my excuse to spend money on costumes and paint my face and not be deemed as extremely weird.

Would you like to know who I will be this year? Yeah? We I don't know if you have ever seen Underworld, but...BAM!

Don't worry, I watched it CleanFlix

Yeah, that's right. I'm going to be so cool (I hope) and my costume is pretty darn close to the original (I think) and I am only slightly terrified to wear it (I lied). I just need to order the contacts and find something for the wrist braces.

I think I'm seeing a theme for the last few Halloweens. I've been either something that involves blood, guns, leather, contacts, or all of the above.

This was me last year:

If you must ask, I was a Zombie Apocalypse survivor.

Basically, I'm just picking something that's along the same lines but this time people might be able to actually tell who I am without having to ask. And this time I'll be completely covered. I went a little crazy trying to get the beat up survivor look. 

Also I'm very excited because Adam is going to dress up as an Underworld vampire with me (but in guy form)!! Hopefully when I put everything together I will look pretty cool. I also hope I find a couple parties to go to. 

When I told Ariel about my idea she just looks at me and says, "Haley, why can't you just be a princess?"

As long as I can be the princess of DEATH!! 
Just kidding. 

But seriously. 




No comments:

Post a Comment