March 09, 2012

Kissing You, Baby

The difference between yesterday and today is quite drastic. Today I am all sunshine and bubbles whereas yesterday I had the hardest time even lifting my arms up I was so depressed. Even though this morning started off shakey (waking up late mixed with lingering feelings from a bad dream and stubbing my toe to top it off), there was one thing that brought my day around to full sunshine: This song.
Yes, I know it isn't even in English but I couldn't help the infectious happiness wash over me. There is something I really like about Korean Pop (or Kpop) and you can make fun of me if you want but I've got this stuff all over my iPod!

After a start like that, I bounced into work, chatting up all my coworkers and joking around the water cooler (literally). I think today is going to be a great day, and I'm sure the fact that it's Friday helps out a lot. I hope you all have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment