September 12, 2011

We Will Not Be Silenced

I like my blog. It's like a journal that I can "pass around" for you to read, but it's mostly for selfish reasons that I write this. I just wanted to say, or rather, declare that this is my space and I will write exactly what I want, the whole truth, with no censorship. Don't get your panties in a bunch now, because I wont be posting anything profane or vulgar (at least not super vulgar) because that's just not me. I will not apologize for what I have to say, what I want to say; however, I will not be spilling any deep dark secrets on here. That goes on my secret blog (yes, I have two.)

Since I got older and a little more brave, I tend to say what I'm thinking but I enjoy using my freedom of speech, and no one is going to take that away from me. Ever. God bless those who fight so we can keep our freedom.

So now I declare that I will not be censored.


I will get off my soapbox now. Thank you.

1 comment: