September 14, 2012

A Lack In Posting

I basically suck at all things blogging. And my attempts at taking pictures of my daily outfits? Thrown out the window. You could say I'm in a bit of a funk, but these things happen from time to time. I kind of lose track of my sense of self and then the "floating" commences. By that I mean the aimlessly drifting through life, not really planning or working towards goals.

But that needs to change.

This weekend will be a good start because I will be busy with babysitting and wedding planning (not me, I forgot to mention my sister got engaged last Sunday!) so I will have to conjure up some motivation and maybe that will get me through the following weeks. With work sucking up my time and creative energy, I'm having a hard time writing anything worth while (which is bad because now it's for a grade) and I don't remember the last time I drew something that wasn't a stick-dinosaur expressing it's love for disco on the back of an assignment sheet.

So basically, I will be forcing myself to draw/write today and do it in a non-rushed, completed manner.

In other news, I cut my hair. No big deal. (I'm regretting it already).

I'm also going to admit that I'm jealous of my sister because of her engagement. As I sit here looking at ideas for her decorations and looking at dress styles, I can't help but want to have a wedding of my own. Maybe that's just the girl-ness I have deep down inside of me, but I feel ready to get married (although I don't think it will be happening very soon).

So here is to a hopefully happy Friday for you and me. Let's get out there and do something productive (but fun) and make sure you go outside and enjoy the weather. I know it's feeling pretty good here in AZ.


No comments:

Post a Comment