January 26, 2012

I Dream Of... Elves?

What happens when your dreams spill into reality? When you look at someone and remember something that happened earlier but then you can't remember if it was a dream or it really happened, that's what has been plaguing my mind for weeks now. I've learned it safest not to say "remember that time when..." and then get the odd look from someone when they tell me that never happened. So please pardon me if I can't remember what we did or talked about.

Unfortunately, I have not been in a writing mood, but I do feel the urge to be artistic. I'm working on a picture as we speak and I'd like to show it to all y'all. I also have clay at home so I decided this weekend will be dedicated to sculpting!

Okay, picture is finished!! Just a quick color overlay in Photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment