Here are some things that occupy my thoughts as of late:
- My man, Rich, who is at this moment, at my house and I will see him after work.
- My stomach. I shouldn't have had that large piece of cake. :S
- Today's youth, and all the sadness and worry that comes along with that.
- Cats. The need for one of these fuzzy things is overwhelming at times.
- The fact that I'm going home for Christmas in just 3 days.
- Money. Saving, spending, acquiring. You know, the usual.
- Bettering myself. Did you know I have 2 other blogs that are secrets? I'm not telling tho.
- Whether or not "tho" is correct spelling.
- The soreness of my legs from running with Rich and the fact that I want to go again.
- Work. But only a small amount of my time is spent really thinking about it.
- Rich. He's really cute, so he's occupying my thoughts most of the time.
- The amount of time... someday I'll finish that sentence.*
- Painting. There are a few projects that are plaguing my brain and I need to get them out.
*For some reason, that first line always pops into my head, but I don't know why and I don't have an ending for it. A later post will cover it in detail since I'm sure it must be the key to life.
That's about it for now. I will take pictures this week. I think yes.