December 20, 2011

The Amount Of Time...

For a little over a year now, this phrase has been plaguing my mind. I was doing a free-writing journal entry when I lost track of what I was writing about, and then out came the words, "The amount of time..". What comes next? I really don't know, I never finished it. My though process deleted itself seconds after I wrote that. Now, whenever I am trying to think of something to write, that phrase comes out. When I need to say something but can't think of the words, that's the first thing that comes to my head.

Someday I will finish that sentence and remember why I thought it in the first place. I decided just now that it is my goal to have those words be the last words I speak before I die, and if you are unfortunate enough to be the one to hear them, their meaning will plague you for the rest of your life, as it did mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment