February 05, 2013

A New Start

Wow wow wow. It's been way too long since the last time I blogged. I couldn't talk about it earlier for obvious reasons, but I left my old job at the law firm for...duhn duhn duuuunh!!! Another law firm! This time instead of being the receptionist who does what everyone doesn't want to do, I'm a paralegal for one of my attorneys from the last job. I've only been here for five days and it's a lot to learn but I'm having fun. I definitely stay busy and get a lot of work done. The office is super beautiful and there lots of other attorneys besides patent and trademark attorneys.

I'm trying to get back into the blogging realm but it might take a while since school started up. This time I'm taking Intermediate Fiction Writing and Drawing 101. I love both these classes but the three hour class periods are kind of killing me, especially right when I get off work and run to school. Luckily I get along with my teachers and it's only three days a week.

So next weekend I'm getting my wisdom teeth taken out and I'm going to have Adam record the aftermath. If it's funny (and not too embarrassing) I'll most likely link it to a post for your viewing enjoyment. I planned it right on Valentines day (so romantic) and then won't have to go back to work till Tuesday thanks to the holiday coming up. So it'll be a five day weekend for me. [Here's a link to my favorite wisdom teeth video]

I also didn't get to blog about my trip home to Washington this January but it wasn't exactly super eventful. Lots of laying around the house with my family having fun and being cold.

Oh! And I ended up in the ER again a few weeks ago. This was for these huge convulsions I was having (not a seizure). It wouldn't stop and Adam literally had to drag me out of my bed to get me to go (from my last experience with the hospital and the massive bills left behind, you can probably see why). We waited in the waiting room for 4 hours before my "twitching" had finally stopped. I couldn't even walk before that. So five hours total time, without seeing and doctor, and a promise to be very sore the next day, I was finally dropped off at my house around 2am.

I guess a lot has happened to me in the last few weeks I haven't been blogging. I'll try harder to do some regular posting.

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment